Thursday, January 10, 2008

the Starbucks 2008 Planner

is in my hands already. Thanks to those who drunk coffee with me (some against their will, others were just lured into...not my fault anymore, you're already grown-ups) or those who just provided the money (lol) so I could afford the expensive praline mocha frap to fill the other side of the card. This other side of the card is the hardest part to finish, most probably why Starbucks has changed the rules a bit. I'm tired of discussing. So anyway, I'll share this award (okay, laugh!) to fellow coffee drinkers and friends namely bebet, te malou, yang, juter, daizuke, rhey, miss divine, hosier and her friend, christine (who both came just in time. if not for you guys...gee!), and everyone else who's been so helpful (wink). I'm truly grateful. I swear.

See here, I immortalized our prize which is just as well.




Because I don't know where it is now. lol!

4 comments:

jute said...

You lost it, mam? hahahaah

rheythm said...

oist, dili to michelle iya name. christine. heheh!!!

kaanugon if nawala jud ang planner...

vatski said...

joke ra, mam, uy. it was actually in my bag the entire day yesterday. and today. gaan man. :)

uy salamat, rhey. okay, ako i-edit. just dont tell her, please. :D

chase / chubz said...

baligya na ang planner didto?
or raffle2x chuva?
ganahan lagi ko ana..
mahala sad sa kapi diha oi..
okai ra gali sa akoa ang jimm's 3 in 1 kofi. hahaha