Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ang pati

One morning last week before I went to work I saw this cute little white dove inside the house. It was just standing there in the sala on its cute little dainty red feet (or are they claws?), with not a care in the world. But when I started moving about the place, going into the kitchen to prepare my coffee, the little thing jumped and flew. Eps, ayg langas diha. Then it landed on the area where the mugs are placed, and it flew back to the sala again when I got there. Ggrr..di taka unsaon, wui! When I was done with my thing in the kitchen, already with a fresh mug of coffee in hand, the thing went with me on my way back to the sala to get my things. I was quite bothered with its constant flying here and there, and it’s just not my thing to watch a poor creature being like in a cage, so I opened the door for it to fly free. And it did. When I placed my empty mug down at a nearby table I saw this note from my mother that read: “Ta, ayaw na hilabti ang pati kay kuhaon na ni Tito Benny unya.” Toink!