Wednesday, March 28, 2007

four days after my lipo

first day of work after last week's liposuction (hahaha!). i might as well call it that because i discovered my fats in the tummy area are getting thinner now, the only consolation i got from getting sick. anyway, i havent been out of Talisay since i got out from the hospital last Saturday. and i had no choice but to show up at work today. ive been working since monday though, but we are allowed to email our stories so i dont need to be physically present at the newsroom. so despite the pain i had to drag myself to work. i just could not afford to miss a major political event today: the administration party candidates filed their COCs this morning and in the afternoon was a press conference hosted by one of my big time sources. and too much bed rest is killing me already.

i want to go to the mall later this afternoon but with the state i am in, i don't know if i could survive it there. i'm still obviously ill. the medicines for the UTI are working well, but for the peptic ulcer, i'm not so sure since i have been taking those prescribed medicines the pain is still there to wake me up in the middle of the night. what right does this pain have to disturb my sleep? please, tell me!!!

oh, sanity!

oh, coke!

5 comments:

feebee said...

hoi! you were at the hospital and you did not text me? you know how i love hospitals!! *stumps foot*

LOL... sorry i wasn't able to visit you, ya. Dad-an ta tika red horse had i known.

vatski said...

no one loves hospitals!!! and if ever maconfine ko yaan di japun ta mo pahibaw-on. i dont want you to see me in my most horrible and weak moments. ha ha!

feebee said...

why not? it's the terminal of life. di ka sure kung imo kasugat ghost na diay to. hahaha!!!

dapat jud mi nimo pahibaw-on noh! dad-an ka namo mocha frap. naks! :P

vatski said...

hahaha! bahala ka oi. mouli jud ko ba. hahaha!

feebee said...

hoist, ya, do u want to learn how to drive? dapat lagi ko mag-driving class. kuyog ta nah! :)