Monday, July 03, 2006

things i love to hate


If this would be the pair in this year's Superman franchise I'd sure watch it. But no, they are only good in Smallville, the TV series, too bad. I know, Kristin Kreuk is not Lois Lane, so she could not possibly play Clark's love interest in this movie, which is a big TSK! And Tom Welling is not Clark Kent here, another sad thing. Moreso, I don't like Kate Bosworth playing Lois Lane in this movie. And that Brandon Routh in the lead, whew! just not my idea of a Man of Steel. It's just as well, I'm not a fan of Superman, I'm more on pikachu and winnie the pooh.
While everyone was watching it I was busy eating in a mall, where the movie's theme echoed like shit. Whoa! I mean is it wrong to hate shopping?!!

---

By the way, Pacman won in yesterday's fight. Good for him, too bad for me. I lost a hundred worth of burger and coke bec of that fight, I never got to see. I don't like boxing, y'know.

4 comments:

jute said...

Ngano you lost a hundred? Pusta ka mam?

vatski said...

o mam! kang larios :(

vatski said...

haha! kasi everyone was soooooo into pacquiao, and i wanted to show some kindness to our visitor.. :P

poor choice talaga si kate for that role. hmp!

jute said...

What can you expect from blockbusters? Even the actress playing Lois Lane from the old version wasn't any good. And (this is probably sacrilege) Christopher Reeves wasn't brilliant in his role either. Superman is an eye-candy movie. You want the real thing? Read the comics.