Sunday, July 09, 2006

if i had a chance to speak, i write



Sam. I like him in that Close-up commercial, watching that cute girl (she looks familiar, basin silingan ni namo sa una. hmm...)doing some crazy stunts.

But what is Jecca doing in his life. Gurl, explain before I have the time to kill you!

---

And so, here I am again. Tired but smiling :D



The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Laura Linney, Jennifer Carpenter

Not that scary. But I like the treatment of the story. There's some sense into it, unlike most horror films filled with horrible scenes (and goosebumping musical backgound, which the director, thank goodness, has not indulged in this film) that are just horrible. Oh, what can you expect!

Anyway, for the first time in the history of my movie watching, I was so engrossed with a film, I forgot I was supposed to take a bite of my puto. hehe!

---



The Nun

The trailer is promising, but the movie is just soooo bad.







---




The Count of Monte Cristo

James Caviezel (Count of Monte Cristo), Guy Pearce, Richard Harris

Why it took me so long to see this film, I dunno. But one thing's for sure, either I did not have the money or a companion when it was out in the cinemas. Tsk!

This is great!


---




Hidalgo

The copy of this film had been in my drawer for a long time. I only pulled it out last week as there was nothing else to watch. And the film is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...Ms. Liv, its for you to find out...all i can share with u is that,he always exist in my dreams & i end up wetting on my sheets...Oops! sorry po! muah!

vatski said...

yuCK! go home jec, wash those sheets! haha!

jute said...

Mam, watch Silent Hill. It was gross...scary sometimes. The music was superb.

vatski said...

noh? cge pero sa video nalang ky wa koy time sa moviehouse. char! hehe