Tuesday, April 25, 2006

creating a problem is not a problem

This Thursday Dennis Rodman will be here at around 10am. This same day, from 9:30am to 12nn, is the regular session of Talisay City Council. Talisay City is one and a half hour away from Mandaue, where I wish to see Rodman.

I don't want to miss any of the two events. I already promised a friend (bad boy's die hard fan) I should bring her to where Rodman would be. On the other hand, I have a job to keep.

I still don’t know how to solve it.

At 2pm, (I don’t know where I will still be at this hour...I just wish the Rodman thing would be over by then) GMA will be in Talisay City (my beat assignment). Talisay is very far away.

So it's Rodman then! Session and GMA later.

I’m almost tempted to feign sickness.

Can we just skip Thursday?

12 comments:

feebee said...

NO! don't skip thursday, LIVE thursday. absent! ABSENTTTTT!!!!! feigning an illness is a good idea ya ;) otherwise, dapat magtaxi ka 100 times to go back and forth, mura ka'g yo-yo. har har har!!!!!

vatski said...

ma-solve ra lagi ni ugma ya. GMA and Rodman!!!

di ba Lord? (*hangad sa langit) ;)

Anonymous said...

uy kuwento about rodman ha!

clare

jute said...

hahah. Move over, Gloria. The Big Bad Bald Guy is here.

jute said...

Oi, I heard the news. He walked out of the presscon because he was embarassed after he was told that he wasn't supposed to eat the suman wrapper. hahahaha!

feebee said...

hala oi! mura man sad sya'g cwazy. wa niya gamita iya human instinct unsa'y pagkaon, unsa'y dili! hmp!

vatski said...

sa america gud they eat tanan nga green. dah danghag bitaw to siya. lamia oi! hehehe

feebee said...

katilaw nuon si NBA BAD BOY sa kamandag sa dahon sa saging! dah!!!!

feebee said...

mao na ni ron, si Rodman, di panitan ang suman, one author sa XL, gipanitan pud ang lumpia before he ate it. mga libog! hahaha!!!

vatski said...

hahaha! basin nakaget to siya ya nga si jute ang naghimo sa lumpia. glue gun bya na iya ipapilit. hehe.
piz mam!

feebee said...

wahahaha!!!! mama ur lumpia must be a killer. wahahaha

jute said...

Mutant lumpia attacks!