Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Who let the dogs out

I’ve been in front of the computer since way before 12. I got here very early as I was expecting to have lunch with my friends/workmates/neighbors (in barangay Siaw) but they weren’t here yet when I arrived so I had to wait. Thank God I wasn’t that hungry pa.

I checked my mails, posted a blog. Before 2pm I submitted my sked...then chatted with my online buddies.

Then 3p came and my lunchmates were still not home (how we love the newsroom!). So they were in some press conferences I was told and I was ALONE in the office. Okay, caecent and some editors were in some corner of the office but they could not be my lunchmates. They already had their meals, eons ago!

I would kill myself literally if I'd continue to wait for nothing so I went downstairs and grabbed some pizza (yeah, Mom’s pizza- the nearest and the cheapest), a bottle of coke, peanuts, and some bread (to be partnered with my coffee later on in life). No more rice at this hour. Honestly, I could live well without rice, just give me more pizza, pasta and sandwiches and waffles and everything nga lamian (yum!) and I'd still be sanely me.

It was almost an hour ago and I’m still starving (can't afford to stuff my tummy more food as it'll get upset easily). The food was long gone, of course, and my editors killed my two stories, which means I can go home and sleep and eat or do whatever I want with my time. But I don’t like going home yet, not when the sun is still up (kay vampire ako!) so I’m back with surfing and chatting and downloading books (wooooh).

Yez! Thanks to fellow promdi clare. Haha! And rugby boy II for helping me how to “extract” RAR files. I’ve downloaded 10 books of CJ Lewis, Robert Ludlum, Anne Rice, RL Stine, etc. Yes, there are JK Rowling’s, too, but I’ve read all of HP books so kevs muna. I hope to read them all within this year. Nah, with my eyesight ambot lang ani ron.

And then entered the jontis and the feeling buntis. Hmp! They sure had their lunch in Waterfront while I was alone in this lonely room :P But they are buntis so I understand. Halu mga bayot! :D

No comments: