Friday, March 10, 2006

Virused!

for the last weeks i've been receiving mails with attachments from friends. the first time i got one of course i clicked to see what that attachment was. and voila! computer virus! ow? i told the sender/friend i could not open whatever he was sending me. and the next day "he" sent it back. the same attachment. the same "virused" attachment that, of course, my computer refused to open. so i deleted it, the heck with what this friend was trying to send.

then another friend send "another" mail but with practically similar attachment. gara na ning ila dah! grrr.

this is still going on even until today. but i learned my lesson: never open this type of mail again! i don't know what it'll do to the computer but it sure aint good.

as of now i don't understand who actually does it? i mean my friends could not have possibly sent those things!!! what for?!!!

for all i know (i still have to ask them diay) they may have been receiving the same type of mails from me. uy, di jud! i am not guilty. then who?

----

pizza! pizza! pizza!

yesterday my lunch (suppposedly) was a slice of pizza, chicken, pasta, etc. (from shakey's) courtesy of caecent noot-magsumbol. yummy! but i had a terrible hyperacidity since that morning (bec i breakfasted! imagine that!!!) so my appetite was kinda nowhere near me. even with that yummy pizza! grrr.

and today, our assistant news ed's birthday. haha! i did not know he was also a pizza lover. i was really surprised when two big boxes of JCA pizza and three mega liters of coke came into view..and gone in seconds! editorial people, they really know how to eat pizza-with their hands and mouths. hahaha!

thanks to my merciful God my insides were a lot better now. i consumed almost two slices (if you've seen what JCA pizza pies are like then you know what i mean).

----

hyperacidity

it makes me want to puke. i don't want to puke bec the puke's smell makes me puke and i will sure puke even more if i start puking.

really!

No comments: