Wednesday, March 08, 2006

movies, anythin'


The Green Mile (based from Stephen King's novel)

I only had the opportunity to watch it last Monday. been aiming to grab a good movie or two for my weekend movie treat (well, for this week kay Monday-had to switch day off). i got this one from my friend's collection.

Okay, the movie was great! I'm sure everyone has watched it already. but whatever...

Here, Tom Hanks was really a great actor, can't wait to see him in Da Vinci Code movie (let's pray this will be more exciting than the book) and that big black guy Michael Clarke Duncan who played the healer, John Coffey, was really big (hehe). I was actually surprised to see some magic in the movie when it was supposed to tell tales about the lives of those in the death row. But of course that was a wrong notion.

It is about miracles...that they happen everyday if John Coffey is around. John Coffey died in the movie, but I'm sure there are many John Coffeys down there who are touching lives. They may have touch yours, you just don't realize it ;)

....


War of the Worlds

I was really glad I did not waste hard-earned money to watch this film in the movietheater. It was all what sci-fis are all about. And some non-sense destruction of the "worlds."

I'm not a fan of sci-fi flicks... just can't relate them. I think this movie is a trash.

No comments: