Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And the Oscar goes to...


Crash

This is really a good movie. Here you'll see how the black people in America have continuously suffered because of the color they have. And how that sufferings have made most of them cruel...It's a sterotypical story of racial discrimination, of a life deprived of liberty... but it nevertheless a story that touches base.
Starring my ate Sandra Bullock, Brendan Fraser, Matt Dillon (nominee for Best Supporting Actor), Ludacris, among many others...

It was also awarded as Best Original screenplay and Best Film Editing.

----


Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line)

I haven't watched the film but based on the trailer, where she displayed that oh-so-lovely-voice of her in a song duet with that guy (?), I think, it's good. It's my ate Reese :P dapat lang!

Let's just hope she'd still do more Legally Blonde type of films. I don't think I will like her in drama roles. But still, she's my ate. What about some horror there ate Reese? hmm...

1 comment:

feebee said...

yeyyy!!! hurray for ate reese!! she's a gifted child... was already reading science books when she was 5. amazing!