Sunday, January 27, 2008

stamps











Most of these are from my mother. I was in high school when she asked me to throw her booklet of stamps away because it was already worn out by age, and me being an"environmentalist" who keeps things even what most people already refer to as trash decided to keep the contents instead, and junked the old booklet. I've been a lover of old things, and because most of the stamps are dated 1920's and even older, I was inspired to continue the collection (and eventually stopped because it isn't that exciting anymore). So that's the story of my stamps, which I wish would buy me an outlet of Starbucks one day. Hahaha!

6 comments:

jute said...

mam i've got stamps from other countries. i don't know if they're old, but let's compare some time. barter ta! :)

vatski said...

sige mam. kargado man gud ni local akoa. na kay egypt diha? or england? :)

Anonymous said...

ka nice gud ana! naa na jud nay value! makapalit na guro kag starbux franchise ana!

ang akua nganhi kay 80s and 90s ra man. :D

vatski said...

bitaw sa? ako lagi ni pa-auction ig taud2x. =)

joyyy said...

like really?

vatski said...

why, mo-bid ka?