Sunday, August 19, 2007

14 ways to make me happy

AT least one person has told me to junk this pair. It’s faded, more bruised than it already was since it was bought almost a year ago. I understand their concern, especially that I’m supposed to be presentable in all ways because of my work. Presentable to boys is what they are actually trying to tell me. Pre.sen.table, my ass! I am not that, I can never be that. And I am what I am, no one can change that fact, that even my mother has long given up her case on this issue, so you can now forget your dreams of seeing me in stilettos and some skinny jeans and whatever you call those top things that I can’t imagine myself buying, never mind wearing them. Ghad! I am a low-maintenance person; I live comfortably with my kind of shirts, jeans, sneakers, slippers, and boy legs, thank you very much! So I’m not throwing this one pair yet. Well, unless naay donations diha. Tee hee.

Speaking of donations, my birthday is coming up again (the third one for this year) and I need some stuff to make me a little happier. ;) Oh yeah, I am always asking for some things, but what can I do, I am just a timawa, who thrives on donations. So here’s my not-so-complete list:

1. white ukay-ukay shirts. I like their fit, really. They’re comfy, good for my Sunday leisure walks in Poblacion, and pangsimba na rin.
2. a laptop. This is so mahal I know, and I’m not asking it from anybody who can’t afford it, so please don’t yell at me, I’m just making a list here!
3. a new cellphone. I don’t care if it’s not the latest model; I just need a new one to replace the one I have here before it finally goes away. It’s dying, fyi.
4. a sling bag. I know someone who can donate one. Hoy, ikaw! :D
5. a gameboy or any portable game sets (PSP ba kaha). A good company while I sit on the bus on my way home, or for long travels.
6. a portable AM/FM radio. The smaller, the better. This is for news monitoring (I’ve been looking for this for a while already, just can’t find it.)
7. a Starbucks mug. Before ko makakawat og usa. Hahahah!
8. a snorkeling set. I really wish to have one, as in, really have one before the Camiguin trip. 9. anything that has a tennis racket on it. a brooch or a pendant, perhaps. Wala lang.
10. Chocolates. Pwede ra daghanon. Bahala!
11. DVDs or VCDs or CDs. Anything that can make me high on music or movies.
12. a gold bar. HAHAHA!
13. a pig. I think I like to have a pet again.
14. tsinelas. palagot sa kontra.

People, this is just a list. Don’t take it seriously, please. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok sa list ha, wish i could donate but i think my wallet needs donations of its own. hahaha!

vatski said...

well, ur wallet will do. hahahah! joke lang pow :D

Anonymous said...

Ill come up with my list too... Wla jud ko nimo gi tag kwaknita ka!! Oi hapit na ako burthdey.. Though October pa to LOL!!... Pahibaw-an nlng tika so that ull have more time to save some gift for me.. Og pra dli ko nimo tagaan og lame excuses nga wla kay kwarta... Kaw pa kwaknit bya ka dghan kag halin sa imong guano !!

vatski said...

this is my own list man dong uy, but sige, if u insist, i tag you!! heheh. di btaw, okay, make ur own list sab. don't worry, i will try to be generous to all the ITs that i love. pweh! heheheh