Sunday, December 10, 2006

this is sugar-free no more

INQ7's headline today: Arroyo: Stop Con-ass now
whew! so what happens now? ha!

Our reps, well, majority of them, are forcing to convene a constituent assembly minus the Senate so they could go ahead changing the Constitution. The Senate, for its part, is set to petition this move--that would mean postponing next year's elections, thereby extending the terms of the elected officials by six months, or up to November. I don't know if I should be glad of Arroyo's intervention (well, this is her idea in the first place, and it's obvious it's not gaining that much support from most sectors). I want the Constitution changed, but I want it done systematically and with utmost care. I don't fully understand this change of government they are suggesting, yet I'm open for it. On the one hand, though, I still want the midterm elections in May to push through. But whatever I want, please, let us be all kind to our nation. This is our very own Constitution we are talking about. We will all be dead if we mess it up.

So the ASEAN Summit has been postponed. Rescheduled in January 2 siguro. Most definitely before the Sinulog. Another major preparation to make. Ghad, how I wanted it to be over and done with. Pero si Seniang kasi eh, wrong timing! OR is it really bec of the typhoon? But then again, safety (and security) must come first. As of this writing, Seniang is spotted tearing up Boracay Island and Romblon after leaving one dead in Leyte. Grrr, umalis ka pa!!!

But the most important thing is, tuloy ang Pasko no matter what. Yo! I need lots of cash for the children's party. Last year they were more than 100 kids, and we are expecting 20 more this year. Will I be sad?? Nopez, I will work hard. Now, donations plssss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi vatski! You'd better ask your rich "connections" to give you donations for your children's party.just skip me ok coz i'm zero in the money department now.As in 0 jud ko. Ha ha ha....Daghan btaw ka kaila.

Bye!!!

Darna

vatski said...

hmmm...tabangi lang ko beh? heheh
madam, ikaw na? aw, darna diay! hahaha
salamat sa imong pag-agi. balik2x ha? ;)