Monday, September 18, 2006

This is life, more or less.

I am under the whatever tree. It is a night with the stars. A friend or two with me. Both feet rested on the opposite chair. Thinking. Talking once in a while (if need be). A fresh mug of coffee with vanilla cream in one hand, the other is empty. Yes, cellphone is prohibited. OK, one can send and read text messages but only for a minimum of 2 minutes, beyond that her phone must be confiscated (by ME). Definitely no calls allowed. Laughing? Yes, it's fine. I love it. But not that loud. Music is okay, but it must be from three houses away, and only Kelly Clarkson's songs must be played. Reading is encouraged. Newspapers only. And not too long, about 20 minutes. Food? Yeah, food is very much welcome. Pizza, fresh spag, hot bread with cheese or butter, and Coke. Food is a must, I must not forget. Talk, we can talk--about life, current events (not more than one-fourth of the talking time), people, anything. Or just be silent, and enjoy the night. Sleep? Well, later. This is a very important event that should not be missed. I can stay up until the wee hours of the morning, just doing that. Just doing that! Oh life, where art thou!

---

Again, I made myself a new blog.

No comments: