Wednesday, September 20, 2006

birthday speech


my birthday today. i thank all the people who remembered to greet me, thru text (mostly), hugs and chuchus. and multo especially. her day off today and she came all the way from Liloan, more than an hour away from Cebu City, just to feed me pizza, what else. my birthdays are no big deal, really. but of course, who would not be happy to find out how many people remember your supposedly big day. family will always be there, the first people to greet you even before the very day comes. then some friends who as early as 12 mn send you greetings thru sms. but as always, my personal tradition, i just keep my mouth shut, try to show no signs that im another year old (duh!), and let the day pass as if it's just one of my ordinary days. well, who am 1? im no big thing. im just an ordinary person, who happens to have a birthday too. i dont like birthdays actually. they suck. they suck you of your hard-earned cash. nah, as if manlibre ko. ahaha!

anyway, im glad there are those who have me in their minds (or in their phones' calendar, i dont care, at least they put me there ;). and to those who fail, well, napay next year. and it's just as well, way problema sa bangka. ahahaha!

still, i value those who remember me.

thanks a lot!

4 comments:

PaksiT™ said...

belated happy birthday vats! how young are you naman?? kiss ko beh..hehehe!

bitaw, even though i don't know you in person, i wish you the best...

vatski said...

haha! paksit, im OLD! lola na gani ko ;) thanks by the way.

wengkat said...

dear, belated hapi merthdi diay! i thought sept. 21 imung natal day? but still i wasn't able to greet you yesterday kay day off ko. wa koy lod, pobre intawn imung kumpare oi...heheehehe. but i could bring you tequila, gin or wine? want any of these? hehehehe.

vatski said...

way blema dear. dah, paguilty ra gud ning ako. ahehehe.

anayway, bisag unsa bsta makahubog ;) bisag tuba dear.