Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh Pluto

They buried Pluto yesterday, after some idiots killed it! And in memory of this special planet, I made this.

Headlines I gathered from the net.

Pluto is dead. (R.I.P.)

A group of local astronomers held a mock funeral for the recently demoted planet. (I was there.)

Pluto in purgatory. (I'll pray for you, don't worry.)

Bulldoze Pluto? (I don't think so!)

Pluto's gone from planetary club, not forgotten. (exactly!)

Say It Ain't So, Pluto. (that's the spirit!)

Pluto: down but maybe not out. (go! go! go!)

It's Neptune's time to shine with Pluto dwarfed. (or it'll be next!)

My point is naluoy ra jud ko. Ikaw bay tua sa kinatum-yan, kinagamyan, i-evict pa jud ka. Asa mang hustisya ana!

4 comments:

PaksiT™ said...

nothing we can do vats, "big brother" is supposed to evict the "big guns" and the proud ones but in this case, the underdog had to go... hopefully to be a "star."

vatski said...

im sure your sukis are now praying youd soon find a new place for your joint. now, go and find it, and be a "star!" hahaha

PaksiT™ said...

yeah, we missed the fun already.. i wish it was that easy to start all over again...

vatski said...

i think it's just the same way u started it :)