Saturday, June 10, 2006

bye to the Jewel



Last episode na siguro this Monday. I thought it was last night, I was almost ready to cry, but then the last part showed- "Abangan sa Lunes" I almost jumped for joy. haha! OA! I'm sorry, fan e ;)

This is one of the few TV shows I will never forget in my lifetime. I still have a vivid memory of that one show about a Korean child (I am not so sure about her nationality) i used to watch after dinner time when I was in high school. It was in channel 6, and because there was no advertisement the show never made it to its end. That was about a child who lost her parents and had a lil sibling she had to carry in her back while she made her way to other people's houses passing the thick snow to get some food or do some work for them (like heating the snow to turn into water). Very touching.

Sus! Bye nagud!

1 comment:

vatski said...

yeah natapos last night. di ba she (jang geum) lived with kapitan in some remote place outside the palace? then they had a lil girl (a very cute one) who was like the lil jang geum. and last night, after hiding from the palace guards for years, the queen (her friend) summoned her and her family back to the palace, where her son (the one she healed from chicken pox early on) was already made a king. they made it back there, she was made the king's doctor and the kapitan head "ng mga ministro". but, they refused the offer and opted to go back to the village with their kid. 'yun! and they lived happily ever after :) but before that umiyak muna ang buong bayan! hahaha! sana may sequel.