Thursday, April 20, 2006

HELP!

For the past days, I've been trying my damnedest best to translate this French text from the book "Il est trop tard pour etre pauvre" (It is too late to be poor) by Dominique Martial. This book, according to the best and oldest newspaper in Cebu ( The Freeman), talks about how Martial (Mister Do) helped a US businessman cart away the 5 tons of gold ingots hidden in a mountain somewhere in Codillera. I need to read the book. It's French and can be translated into English, or Cebuano, if there's any. My problem is I can NOT copy and paste the text to translation.com or to wherever there's free translation service. I'm asking the good Lord (and you!) to help me. I had already sweated out this afternoon for this and only came out with the Flashpaper thing, wherein copy-pasting method is not applicable as I said. The website is just as unfriendly. I tried "Edit with a notepad" but what appeared are the html codes.

I need help. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Madonna, anyone please.

Vatski

No comments: