Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday madness

I've missed the movies. Last time I watched one was over a month ago, I don't even remember what it was. ???

Another catching up to do. So last night, I grabbed some movies to quench that thirst for some comedies and horror (sadly, I've already seen almost everything that was in the racks. tsk tsk!). I picked these stuffs instead:



Adam Sandler and Chris Rock tandem, just great. I don't like football but this film is not everything about that game. It's about big black guys fighting against big white guys. I've nothing else to say.






Hilary Duff here is really cute, I mean, that sweet personalities we all love about in every up-and-coming big stars (like Britney when she hit it off with her Hit me baby one more time...and we were actually wrong to ever think she's sweet and wholesome and all when she started marrying everyone she met!). And with Hilary's case she did not marry anyone, though, but she completely changed since this 2003 film.

Second time to watch it. I actually forgot I've seen this already. Hay, old age!



Well, everyone seems to be growing up in this film, of course! Steve Martin is older and balder here. And Hilary, she's getting skinny! I saw her latest MTV and she was all limbs and clothes (even that is almost non-existent). Is she fasting or what?

Forget Hilary's slowly killing herself, this film is fun.

----

Next movie: Moments of Love. I think it's a good film. The trailer is promising. Old houses, old things...i like!

2 comments:

feebee said...

iyaan, are u a pro or anti-hilary?

vatski said...

pro! why man? :D
di lang ko ganahan sa iyang kadaut ron, murag nagdrugs, unsa ba.