Wednesday, February 15, 2006

at least not everyone was kissing and kissable

chito, this writer, sona, jen's friend, jen (ubos ni chito)

Taken last Saturday night, during the Lovapalooza event.

Amid the rains, the mud, the everything, I was sent there. Take note “sent!” Thanks to our tabloid’s entertainment editor. Grrr!

Why would I be in such a place where there’d be a lot of smooching and rain? I wanted to go home early and finish that book (Memoirs of a geisha), which has been with me for over a week already, and yes, the owner wants it back na. But heck!

I wanted to say no but there was just no one to do it.

The weather was really bad since early morning, the one thing that was really disheartening. I had wished they’d postponed it some other day, during which the reporter should be back from her vacation, but they did not!

Cebu probably had a 24-hour contract with Mr. and Mrs. Rain and their kids. As a result the ground was so muddy pigs would have loved to hang out there. We weren’t pigs but we we were there. Haaay buhay! Aw trabaho.

So I was there. Glad, Sona came with me (after making a deal with her. hmp!). We had salisbury steak (from different outlets) together, and when we came to the place there were loads of good food in almost every direction. Tsk tsk tsk!

At the backstage, where the celebrities and the food were, we stayed waiting for the real event to happen. Yes, the kissing what else. And it was set to take place at 12midnight, that was like more than three hours away as we came at past 7 or around that time. Waaaaah….

As I’ve said it was so muddy, our shoes (fortunately, we had our sneakers on) were already coated with mud and grasses which we got on our way to the VIP area. Here, the organizers had to set up “carpets” (some kinda stage) for the stars and for those anyone staying there.

There were sure no stars in the sky as they were all in that event that night. Ding!

Ay, I did not find anyone of them cute. I posed with Chito because wala lang.

Okay, Pops was cute. Jinky, too. But I was enjoying the company of those “crazy” people, Jen (an alien, who comes and goes as she pleases :P), Jody Bon (the baklang macho dancer. hahaha), and others (I don’t know their names eh). We made such a great party at the backstage and our audience were the stars and their chaperons, the organizers, etc. But wa jud koy labot kay tig pakpak ra ko, pramis!

We went home very late. And when I got to bed I could not sleep anymore. Mind you I fell asleep at about 5am. And I still had to report to work the next day. Very bad!

4 comments:

feebee said...

ya, you forgot to put in the name of the blue girl behind you.... kinsa na? :P

vatski said...

jen, wa lagi imong hinigugmang si jinky! jinx ngali. wahehehe

ya, wa ko kaila niya. ibog ka ana noh? hmmm... hahaha

wengkat said...

bitaw dear? i'm not interested sa nawong sa mga tawo nga nagposing uban ni chito...my eyes were immediately cauht by the pretty lady in blue at the background. hehehehe. crush ko sya ha!

vatski said...

dear, why karon raka nagladlad? hinumdumi ang imong umaabot nga anak nga mamahimong presidente sa atong nasud! :P