Friday, December 30, 2005

Year-end Chuva

Because I am not so busy today, here I am again pretending to have something to do.

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Attend court hearings

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make new year's resolutions. Never did.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really close. My childhood friend's sister. I didn't even know she already gave birth.

Did anyone close to you die?
Some neighbors. Still, that was sad.

What countries did you visit?
I did not even leave Cebu this year.

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
An mp3?

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
When my phone was robbed! 'cause I was so danghag that night.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?Making it through the year with my sanity still in place?

What was your biggest failure?
I have not accomplished something that should have been done before Christmas.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope! But if you're trying to say... headaches, colds, insomia...I have loads of them.

What was the best thing you bought?
my cd man

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Ask me later

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
some people whom I recently came to know they behaved like real friends but let them be without you...THEY'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!

Where did most of your money go?
transpo (grr!) and to my family

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
When i did something really nasty...and looked forward to the results.

What song(s) will always remind you of 2005?
Actually lots..but as of now, kelly clarkson's because of you still rocks.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? I dunno
ii. thinner or fatter? where does dako tiyan fall?
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer

What do you wish you'd done more?Sleep

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Caring for people who did not even bother to spend a single peso to answer your inquiry thru sms.

How many one-night stands?
Nyahahaha!

What was your favorite TV program?
Jewel in the Palace

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Some people have disappointed me but I don't hate them. I just wish they'd all go to hell (just kidding!).

What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

What was your greatest musical discovery?
I still have to learn how to play the keyboard, and that'll be my greatest musical discovery (if in case I'll really learn).

What did you want and get?
a clamshell phone (however you say it..it flips)

What was your favorite film of this year?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I attended a media forum the whole morning and wrote my stories in the afty. I was a year older.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having my own internet connection at home (I still have to have a pc).

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
comfy...jeans and T-shirt and sneakers

What kept you sane?
The thought that I still have so many bills to pay

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Enrique Iglesias/Mark Nelson and Amanda Griffin

What political issue stirred you the most?
Impeachment?

Who did you miss?
My childhood friends

Who was the best new person you met?
This year? J, a fellow justice beat reporter

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Trying to please all the people just won't make you any good, well, to them! So I'll never try to commit that same mistake again. Never!

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
Nah! Wa jud tawn!

The most touching experience you've had this year?
When we treated 48 indigent kids to a Christmas party.

What did you like most about yourself this year?
I have become more outspoken. I know most people hate me for being such but heck, this is me!

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Unti-unting mararating, kalangitan at bituin...(wahaha, I told you I'm a Jewel...addict)

Was 2005 a good year for you?
I dunno

What was your favorite moment of the year?
When I went to Gary Lao's ancestral house to see his aunt's collection of antique stuff.

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
when i was invited to a birthday party and instead of having fun and all I was, instead, trying to contain the shame of being a shitty guest bec the celebrant and her friends sneaked into her room for their li'l party. imagine sa akong kalagot! But noh, i don't hate but never will I forget. That was actually the first!

Where were you when 2005 began?Outside the house watching the display of fireworks.

Who were you with?
my family

Where will you be when 2005 ends?
at home

Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
My family

Do you have a new year's resolution for 2006?
No. I can't follow it anyway.

What was your favorite month of 2005?
December (bonus!)

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Death, you mean? God no! But another close friend left for Lebanon.


How many concerts did you see in 2005?
Bamboo's, joe mari's, I think that's all.

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?
No. But if you combine all those tiny sips I made the whole year that'll be like a glassful. But I'm trying to learn, mind you.

...do a lot of drugs in 2005?
For headaches (every other day), colds (sometimes), cough (just very recently), hyperacidity (always), shabu (soon)

You did anything shameful this year?
I can't remember (thank God!)

How much money did you spend in 2005?
Like 22 million? I'm not good in Mathematics actually.

What was your proudest moment of 2005?
When I made it to The Freeman Foundation (mabaw!).

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
I'd go back to the night when I hailed a PUJ and sat beside a woman who took away my phone without my permission. I could have asked a friend to fetch me at the office so we could go together to that darned send-off party. But I don't cry over spilt milk, swear.

What are your plans for 2006?
Have a real vacation somewhere outside Cebu. S*#$% I never had that this year!

How are you different now that the year has ended?
I know better the people around me. I think I'll save my trust to the very chosen ones. Where the hell are you?.

What are your wishes for the new year?
That I'd get more rest... and more real friends.

No comments: