Friday, December 23, 2005

Party sa tah!

In the background are my officemates singing in the videoke. It’s already two days before Christmas and we’re still here at the newsroom, and although we have work today we had it done before noon so that by nightime everyone was ready to party.

Party, that is! We had a videoke, as I said earlier, hauled here at the top floor of The Freeman building. And of course, we had food, as in loads of it. I’m actually near it right now but I’m already full or I would have been filling my stomach with two types of pasta. One of which I called Cheetos crunchy as it really looks that cruncy version of my favorite junkfood, although this one is, of course, not crunchy. But it’s tasty, nonetheless.

I’ll be going home with loads of goodies, half of which I bought for my “kids” and the other half were prizes I won or took (hahaha). I was the head of the prize committee, so I had all the chances of doing this petty crime (*hush). Chocolates, and more chocolates, I can’t wait. Hehehe.

This is actually our last day here before we all go home for the Christmas holiday. This is one of those few occasions where we get to really rest. I’m looking forward to watching movies, well, on Christmas day itself. I still have to give the party I promised to my little neighbors on Christmas eve. And afterwhich, the vacation will be all to myself. Yum yum!

I think we’ll have a videoke in my friend’s place on the eve, too. We did that the past years, and although we finished at almost daytime the next day it was still fun. Whatever is instore for me this Christmas I’ll gladly embrace but if I had to sleep the day away, well, that’d be a welcome retreat.

My feelings? Uhm…still the same. Although there’s a little bit of that Christmas spirit now.

Heck! I’ll still be merrying this holiday. This only comes once a year.

No comments: