Friday, July 15, 2005

Blogging and blog-hopping.

Recently, I came across with blogs of journalists I only see on TV and read on papers or in the internet (thanks to PCIJ.org/blog). This has really made blog-hopping more fun and informative as these people’s blogs are accounts of the real events behind the stories they report, and their lives (more or less) after work. While reading their blogs I felt like I wanted to delete mine, with all the non-sense I have here, geez.

I’m a visitor who always leaves a comment to someone’s blog hoping to gain friendship, at least in the blogosphere. Who knows I become a friend of Kara David, for example. Well, I haven't come across with her blog though (don't know if she's a blogger too). Or Howie Severino, he's a blogger!

Bloggers rule.

5 comments:

Wuching said...

Hey, I have only rubbish on my blog so you're not alone. The important thing is to have fun doing it, nothing wrong with your blog, different people have different style of blogging. Keep blogging!

Naveen said...

i have also caught some friends thru blogger.. u know who :P

as ching said.. blogging is just for fun.
few write amazing articles .. and few like me.. blabber out their thoughts.
but its good to know.. diff thoughts of ppl.

some of ur articles were really good.. and jutes too..
dunno why she has resorted to translating long stories.. which makes me sleepy.

vatski said...

Ah Ching: thanks for dropping by :)

PrematurA: you're alive :)
neways, jute's probably in love with the stories and she's translating them so that we can appreciate too..(i guess that's it)

jute said...

Blogging is for fun. While I'd sure love to write a blog that's going to mean something to the world (wow, ambitiousa), it's a project that needs commitment and a whole lotta discipline. So, for now, I'll resort to semi-journal entries and yes...the inevitable translations.

PS: I was planning on creating a blog that's gonna be all about Cebu from history to economics, tourism, and stuffs. But it's a long shot and I don't have time right now.

vatski said...

mam: cebu then the world. whew! i'll look forward to reading ur tourism thingy and chuchus...