Wednesday, May 04, 2005

just one of those

Tomorrow is Wednesday, my day off. I’m planning to watch Miss Congeniality 2, which I missed when it was shown here. Pirated copy is cheaper than having to watch it in theaters, so I’m off to my suking videohouse tonight.

After watching it or another one if there’s any, I’m going to spend the rest of the day sleeping (it’s only on Wednesdays where I could really get some real rest). I just hope it won’t be too hot.

This is the hottest summer in a million years! Just today, I’ve probably drunk more than 3 bottles of water and been to the CR for a thousand times. Gosh! I’ve never wanted to live in America or any other "cold" country, but I may change my mind because of this. My decision would probably be ready after tomorrow. Whew!

2 comments:

jute said...

I think the Cebu heat wave might have something to do with Mt. Kanlaon. It's spewing smoke, I hear, and with it only in the next island... Well, you get the point. A lot of flights got postponed because of poor visibility.

vatski said...

yeah, it could also be. but even those in the northern part of the country are experiencing too much heat even before Mt. Kanlaon showed activation...whatever..it's still hot!
thx diay sa pag-visit :) ahehe