Friday, January 09, 2009

the "bad things" today

but at least i wasnt forced to wake up early in the morning. Or I’d really be pissed. So how the 'bad things' started? here goes:

we were scheduled to dive at the lagundi reef(for workmates who are reading this, it was a work-related thing…intawon!) at 12nn today, there was no assignment before that, so I did not have to wake up very early. the meeting place is just a walking distance from my place, but I rode in going there anyway kay bag-o pa man mata, mabungi unya ta hehehe…

at past 12, i was already all geared up for the dive.....suit and all.

I already told the people I would be diving with that I had a 2pm meeting at the office. But at almost 2, we were still at the beach waiting for one more diver and the boat. Crap! If we could only have a beach entry, I would probably have gone ahead…...joke!

at the dive spot. been diving for 2 years, but today, my body just would not sink. Already had three kilos of “tingga” in my belt, and i was just there inches from the surface of the water while my dive buddies, about 20 feet below me, already feeding the fish, checking the corals, et cetera…...i was just there, watching them! I did everything I could to sink, but i was just probably too flabby…..note to self: do some exercise!

So after about 10 minutes of just watching the other divers from afar, I decided to quit. Swam back to the boat. then I learned that I already had 4 missed calls: one from a source and three from the office. It was still at least 30 minutes before everyone would come up. if only i could not swim back to the beach. hay!

It was already way past 3pm when we finally got back to the beach. office had already called up.

And when I got home, there was no water. he-he!

I bathed anyway. Don’t ask how I did it.

It was a quick bath, I was already running to the cab station after about 10 minutes. However, there was no single cab in sight. hmm…..a workmate was already telling me the meeting was about start.

So I took a trike to get me to the next taxi station. But before reaching it, one of the trike’s tire slipped to a hole, we were stuck. i had to run to the station..... only to find out that there was no single taxi cab in there. wooh!

It took me at least 5 minutes, and 5 minutes is already a long period of time if you are in a hurry, to see an empty cab. I quickly got in before the driver could tell me that the roads going to my workplace were already closed for the procession of the sto. Nino (I did not know that), that he could not bring me there. he did tell me anyway.. ..almost pushed me out of his car, as he did not want to be trapped where the road would end. it was already almost 4pm, if he wouldn't drive me, there was no other way to get to the meeting, or at least to work. i was close to begging.

but with all the whatever powers bestowed on me by my ninunos, i was able to persuade the hesitant driver to take me to the nearest pit stop.

at first, it was a smooth sail while at the coastal road/srp. it was at the last bridge (if you’re coming from the south) of the highway that traffic was bursting. we were so trapped. this time, for about 30 minutes. at this juncture, i wouldnt really mind being ejected from my seat. lol!

It was already past 5pm when I finally got to the office. meeting was over. and work was already done. then I realized I had no breakfast and lunch yet. I almost fainted. just kidding!

At least there was already food waiting in my table. Hehe…(tenchu!)

So that was how my day spent me. Bow!


this is part of the Lagundi Reef. nice kaayo. =)

4 comments:

feebee said...

tsk tsk tsk...all the "stresses" that came with it. i go thru it every day. hahaha!!! you are not alone ya. :)

vatski said...

galabad jud akong o anang adlawa ya, hangtud pagkatug. sus!

oist, ayaw sad ikada-adlaw ya. u need to relax pud. =)

feebee said...

relaxed man ko kay matug man ko sa bus. then magkada-kada na dayon igmata kay hapit na ang time. hehehe :P tig once a month nlang gani ko malate ron. hehehe :P

vatski said...

malate diay japun. ma-bad record ka ana. char! mura sad og sayo. hahaha

i hope pirmi ka magda sa imong "placard." hehehe