Thursday, April 03, 2008

shutter

SHUTTER. This is set to be released here in Cebu (hopefully) next week, if at all. I understand it's now being shown in Manila theaters. I want to see this one even if I know remakes (although they make big bucks) always pale in comparison with their orginals, cos firstly, I like Shutter (the original, a Thai film) and lastly, this remake now stars Joshua Jackson. I quite miss this guy. So hopefully, it'll come sooner. And contrary to reviews I've read, I wish it'd be worth watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the orginial version of this movie in Thai. It was effectively horrific, but I guess this one is quiet better. I still have to watch it though.

vatski said...

we'll watch it together, john, haron bibo. hopefully na nay tix next week. i'll let you know.