Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my life's a beach


Malayan Beach (Poblacion, Talisay City), Dec 25, 2007, 5:45pm

I remember as a child I walked on the beach a lot, and took a dip in the salty waters everyday of my young life, bec we used to have a house by the sea. That actually explains why I love the beach and the sea so much even if we already left the place decades ago. In this particular beach alone, I've swum here a million times, with my childhood friends and family. Just a walking distance from my place, I just realized that although the place is littered with a lot of trash after a day's romance with the beachgoers during a weekend, a Christmas day for this picture taking, it still has its charm on me. The ever calm waters that greeted me that late afternoon while I zoomed my way here for a relaxing treat with a friend, and the splendid view of what remains of the sunset far beyond it were just so amazing, I even thought I was elsewhere. :)

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

i remember, when i was still a toddler, i was swimming the pebbled shore of talisay and a poop came floating right in my face.. heheheheh

peace!
joke lng. heheh

vatski said...

sad but true. pero this one here, di kayo siya hugaw masyado. ari gani mi magpicnic og kinilaw, sinugbang isda, kamote, guso, nokus, ug uban pa. yum! :D