Monday, December 03, 2007

my Christmas wishlist, among others

A pair of Crocs cleo sandals. This is quite expensive but I saw some people's feet looking good in it, and I'd like to have one pair, too. I know my feet are not dainty, but at least the brand would compensate for that. lol! Seriously, it's perfect for me, I who love to go to work in slippers. It's P1,600, more or less. With my current situation? Nah, I can't afford it yet.



A surfing suit. A women's suit almost exactly as this one is about P2,000 in Speedo. This is really good for fun dives. I've never bought any clothing of this amount, so forgive me, self, if we'll just have to wait for that most wanted item to be given to us as a gift. Anyway, Christmas is almost here. Btw, SM has a Speedo outlet.

A mask and snorkel set. It's a little over P1,000 in Speedo. I was supposed to buy one before we traveled to Camiguin last October, but a friend rescued me then into spending some hard-earned cash by lending me his own set. I just hope someone would do the same before I finally get the impulse to buy one. I mean really buy one for me. Pasko bitaw. ^-^


A few days ago, I saw a roll bag that was really cool. When I checked the price, it's over P4,ooo. It's Lacoste, my bad! I told a friend about it, and she said she'd give me a first class imitation of the thing as a gift. I so understand. At least, I've something to look forward to for myself this Christmas. Yay!

To the Ukay-ukay shops...

Yesterday, my friend and I went to the ukay-ukay shops at our place's commercial district. Trip lang, we always do that when we're bored, and when there's nothing good to watch in the movies.

I got for myself a nice bag (not the fancy one, please) for P100, and when I googled for the brand's name, weeeh...jackpot! I didn't know about the Jill Stuart brand until today. He-he!

The next grab is a pair of cargo shorts for P70. My friend is really good at haggling, lol!

A Nokia 1100i. This one was bought at a mall, just a walking distance from the ukay-ukay shops. I had no intention of buying just one yet, well, until my old phone finally retires. But the price was already a come-on, so I immediately bought it without second thoughts. I really don't know how much this old model costs these days, but if to compare it to those of the nearby cell shops that sell reconditioned units, the price I got for my brand new model is almost a steal. I got mine at RC Goldline for only P1,650. Other shops sell the same yet second-hand model for more than P1,800. Who are they kidding??? And to think these shops, RC Goldline in between them, are just close to one another. We were really having fun that day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hala oi... can't afford man ta anang naa sa imung wishlist dear woi. hanggang wish ka na lang, sori... :P

joyyy said...

woi bayot, i have meaning to buy that snorkeling set since we have plans on going to this other white island near here and in siargao this december. ambot lng sad kng madayon pero jaler, maau ng i have the snorkel set ready. i went to speedo branch here and they only have junior sizes. paken syet. paliti ko dha beh: :(

Eutikya said...

hmmmm.. maghimo na sad kaha kos akong wishlist sah!? :D

Anonymous said...

Honey! This post clearly emphasize your being AMBISYOSA.. Hahaha... Ambot lng Tiguwang kng ako nlng ba kha to ihatag tong blue nga Crocs nimo as Christmas gift.. Dli na nahan musout ako bro .. Wla pa jud to xa nasuot nalouy jud ko mg tan-aw sa blue nga Crocs tua ra sa kahon wla jud nkupay.. Dako man gud to xa, ang khaki raman cge nko ky maarang.. Or ako nlng to ihatg ni Papa, pro mura cla na wierdohan sa itsura ato.. Hayss

vatski said...

wengkat, mao btaw WISHlist dear, kay can't afford, eh. ang ato ba naay malouoy. ^-^

joya, P1,000 plus ra sa speedo, gurl. next time you come here, palit dayun. duha please.

tikya, hala sunod2x ay!

daizuke, yes! ihatag jud dayun na diri. hasta na imong harry potter books, hapit nako maglagot, as in!

chase / chubz said...

crocs? mga chaka lagi to akong makit-an ana.. im confused why people buy that.
ngano kaha?

ako sad ang phone nako is 1100 man to tingali.. kanang tag 1k. im not fond of expensive phones.. cge baya ko commute.. makawat palat.. paksit jud!

vatski said...

nay nindot nga model sa crocs, chase. kananag cleo ay, mahal lang.

dah, basta maka-text and call lang gud. dba? :)

chase / chubz said...

correct!