Friday, November 23, 2007

movies...


BEOWULF

Starring: Ray Winstone, Anthony Hopkins, Angelina Jolie

It's action-packed. It's best watched in the movies. And oh, the bods. But I heard, Ray Winstone's body in this 3-D flick is a far cry from his real one. Now, that's what you call the magic of technology.



BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE

Agnes Bruckner, Vivian Hugh Dancy

Agnes Bruckner's role in this film (she's a werewolf) is something to die for. The fly-run scenes are really good. Hell, yes, I want to fly too. lol!



KNOCKED UP

Seth Rogen, Katherine Heigl

Just a bit funny. And the story is ordinary, even predictable. I watched it bec there was no other better movie then, pfft! But that's Izzie there.



ENCHANTED

Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey

Dr. McDreamy is dancing in this movie, my god! Hahah...Still, he is cute doing it. As for Amy Adams, uhm, I would prefer someone more beautiful for her character. Because this is fantasy, and they're giving us not only a less pretty character playing Cinderella or Snow White's (or is it?) character, but also an ordinary looking (not to mention stupid) girl. I don't know much about this Amy Adams though, and I'm bad. Well, at least the ticket was free. He-he!




MAGNIFICO

Jiro Manio, Lorna Tolentino, Albert Martinez

This is definitely my favoritest Pinoy movie. I watched it a month ago, and almost got dehydrated. The soft side of me got me then, so sensya na. This is really the best Filipino film I've seen so far. And I can go on saying so many best scenes in it, di nalang ko kay makahilak nya sab mo. lol!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Adams was on The Wedding Date... ;)

hmm, i'm looking forward to watching Enchanted...haven't had time yet but i definitely will.

vatski said...

ive seen The Wedding date, i just dont remember her in it, my bad.

u still can catch the movie, it's still showing here in cebu. heheh

chase / chubz said...

i was very much entertained sa beowulf. hehehehe.. some nudity.. gooooood!!!!
heheheheh

plus i like angelina jolie wearing high heels. very sexy..h

vatski said...

built-in high heels. lol! nude btaw pirmi si beowulf salig lang sexy.