Friday, October 19, 2007

my desktop


here's what can be seen in my desktop, as tagged by daizuke. nothing much in there actually, just the plain and simple desktop of an ordinary pc. so if you were expecting to see my nude photo plastered here, dream on.

that's ade there occupying it like she uses it too. she was a neighbor slash anak-anakan ng bayan. :) she used to be a regular visitor of the house, and now that we've moved to another place, quite far from where she is, that picture of hers may probably linger there until only God knows when. di sad pwede akong dagway magbandera diring dapita, lahi ra! hahahah

and of course, you can see some icons there that i'm sure everyone is familiar of. yes, the folders too, that include, among others, my "movie collection" and that one named ade, where I store photos I took of our little kiddo and other people. while that movies folder keeps copied movies from Video City-rented VCDs...to keep me from being penalized I store overnight movies here.

so that's it.

6 comments:

joyyy said...

honey! your nude photo? please, sore to my eyes :P

vatski said...

hahahah! i thought so. but guess what, im posting it soon. bleh!

chase / chubz said...

awwww how cute..

vatski said...

yeah, she really is. gimingaw na gani ko aning bataa ni. :(

Anonymous said...

Nude photo? Ewww yucks.. Disgusting jud na.. 110% sure!

vatski said...

ha! moambit pa jud tawon sya. watch out ka, im really doing it soon. :P