Thursday, October 11, 2007

breathless

Dear friend,

I thought we were over each other already. I even forgot your name. Last time you held me breathless, as in really breathless that you got my knees weakened too, was over five years ago (?). I hated you then, because you made me feel helpless, and you lingered as if torturing me was your only gameplan in life. Damn you!

Do you know that I cursed the day you came into my life? I never asked for you, I hope you know that! You know how much I love my freedom, the very thing that fuels my life, even with just me and myself. But you came, weakened me to the nth power, made my nights almost unbearable. I remember how I cried those many nights, when breathing was so difficult, like there was big hollowblock placed in my chest. But somehow I was able to get you off my system, and rid of you for five straight years without looking back. It was really great.

But what is this, are you back?!?? :(

I was on my way inside the office when I felt you presence. I know it's you, that unmistakable breathlessness feeling again. You caught me off guard today, really. That same breathing again, it's doubly difficult now, especially that I wasn't prepared. While I'm typing this, I can still hear your whispers racing along with the deafening poundings of my heart. Oh, bullshit! I hope I could just throw you out of this building! I really hope. Why torment me now, I'm still at work, and tonight is not just the right time. But of course, like before I will still fight you no matter what.

Ventolin still works on me, and yes, there's the nebulizer too! I know how much you hate that. :P

Breathlessly undevoted,

V

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wut is thiiiiiiiiiiiiis?

love?

i can't seem to picture you feeling all these. odd. very odd.

vatski said...

wutevuh!

read it again.

Anonymous said...

Gihubak?!! Mao nay nka paet ron... Hahaha!!.. Hmm.. Reading this post, abi jud nkog laki ang hinungdun nag ningning ko nga mag imagine nga:

WRONG: Vatski = Being inlove
RIGHT: Vatski = Odd, Wierd, Mean
Possible reason: No Libido, Tomboy

vatski said...

whahahahah!

daizuke, mamatay ka sa inggit. :P

Anonymous said...

pastilan jud! abi jud naki laki... kalayaton nakos excitement kay abi nako nabayot naka dear... hehehehe. laki pa japon diay ka! inom ta nah!

vatski said...

wahahahha! tara? :D

chase / chubz said...

hahhahahaha.. i thought love
hubak!! lng diay..
a.k.a. ashthma
hahhaaha

vatski said...

lagi! abi sad gani nako! heheheh