Thursday, October 25, 2007

change

Sounds great, exciting, fun, and a lot of other positive adjectives you may want to associate with “change.” True. Like two weeks ago, I did have a good time moving out from our old place (after more than four years of staying there) to my yutang natawhan in Poblacion (the very place where I was raised, just next to the one we just left behind.). Because my childhood friends are there, some of my relatives, my old neighbors, and my little friends. So it was a homecoming of sort. But that is just it, being with them for seven days a week, everything else is exhausting, kapoy, labad sa o, makapurdoy, among other things that can make you crazier by the minute. I slept before 8 (too early for me) on our first night at our new place, and woke up in the middle of the night because of a terrifying dream. Ggrrr…Because during the afternoon the new neighbor was talking about a black snake she saw in the area, bullseye! I dreamt of the thing that night.

Then came another change. I was given a new assignment, to another destination that I never imagined would come to me one day. Pfft! But of course, there's always the challenge there. I'm even liking it now, got tired with the old one that I have been for almost two years, so it's like it's about time a change like this must come, and whether or not I like it. So there, and after more than a week in this new beat, I think we're tight already. My partner
wengkat has been so helpful, salamat, dear. Ug sa free Tiwi ug Happy mani ni Tomas everyday. LOL!

And in three weeks' time we'll be moving out again. Yay! Arckkk...But I'm good, I think I'm used to it already like whatever! I did not even unpack most of my things for this eventual move, and I'm not even trying to warm myself up in the new place bec I know the stay is just temporary. What's exciting though is the fact that I’m just a stone’s throw away from my friends’ houses, one of my room’s windows is even fronting to my childhood friend’s--even if the prick insisted I should not claim that room mine because we are just renting the house, but duh, she just hates it when I’m always around, a regular bwisitor to their house always asking for alms, which used to be a once-a-week stunt prior to the transfer. But those were the days, magdusa ka! hehehe...And the other friend, well, I just go to their place in the morning, and in the evening, to eat! Tipid! I love it in Poblacion bec everyone there "loves" me. ;)

Anyway, unimaginable or not, we'll be carting all those things again like we were born to do it every now and then. Because, fyi, this is the ninth time that this family has transferred from one place to another, and it seems like it never ends. Just as well because I don't intend to live for too long in the supposed last stop we're making. I'm like that, I want to be a neighbor of everyone who lives in every nook and corner of Talisay kay naa koy plano magpulitiko puhon. Syaro!

So, change, I just hope you'd get us to Europe one day, then back. And give me that job I've been dreaming of. Well?

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

wow, a very lovable person. you say?
hmmmm..
how lovable?
eheheheh

vatski said...

nah, lovable ka diha! hahahh