Tuesday, August 14, 2007

give me chocs!

Minutes ago, I gave one of my Dewberry tarts to an officemate, who happened to stop by my cubicle, and shortly after the massage session she gave me (oh yeah, I held her up for it), another officemate/friend offered her big bar of Cadbury chocolate to me, plus two chocolate-coated marshmallows. So that’s exactly what they mean when they say, “When you give to the Lord, the Lord will give you more.” Although I’m not saying my officemates and I are lords. Don’t be ridiculous! It's this, in a place--where everyone eats anything edible regardless of who owns it (so better keep your food in your drawer locked!)—like ours, free food, which means no more coercing (or worse snatching) to be done--is always a welcome treat. I give because I know that makes someone happy, I take because I want to be happy (no threats included, I swear), the give and take rule lang bitaw. So you see, eating, no mater what it takes to get to this part, is always a happy thing. :D

The Cadbury, one packet of Dewberry tarts, and two mallows. RIP.

4 comments:

wengkat said...

dear! panghatag pod ana imung chocolates oi... looks yummy but i think it tastes yummier! hehehehe

vatski said...

nah nahurot na, dear. gahapon ra jud, gutom man. wa man gud ko kita nimo. next time nay manghatag, share jud ta. :)

Anonymous said...

Samot jud kag kadako ana Kwaknita ka!!.... Sighs!

vatski said...

nidako na jud kog samot carl. pero sagdi lang kay happy man. char! :D