Friday, July 27, 2007

Our dog

Or i dunno if it's right to call it our dog. i saw it several times loitering near our place, even sleeping at our doorstep (esp during the night), but i don't remember my family owning this type of pooch, an askal to the core that even looks and smells like no one loves it.

i don't even know its name, that when it followed me this morning while i was walkin my way to where the trisikads are parked i could not order it to go back home like what is normally done to a dog-friend. so i only kept on saying "che!" to keep him away from me, and so it would not be run over by a trisikad i was riding in. but man, the thing followed me outside the block where we live, and down to where i was going--to the next village. i didn't know how to solve the matter, so i leapt from the 'sikad before the thing could even follow me to my next stopover. geez, what ever happened to it after that, i wonder. if it is my brother's dog, he likes to have pets, btw, that brother; and i lost it somewhere, i really dunno what's going on in the house right now. they may not be looking for that dog like looking for a lost treasure, but if that dog has been there for a while (most likely as it recognized me being an occupant of the house where it frequented) then i'll be damned if they would not still be talking about it when i get home tonight. or is it my fault? i did not ask it to join me while i was on my way to work! but dogs have a very good sense of smell, so i'm pretty sure it found its way back to our place after i left it somewhere. but if it did not, the better. i don't like dogs, anyway.

No comments: