Wednesday, December 20, 2006

sorry na pow

this is hard, i swear. pero sige nalang, in the name of Christmas i.am.doing.it. *smile*

this year isn't that good for me, well, in terms of relationships and the like. broke up with a few friends, snapped out here and there, and killed some along the way. now, i'd like to center this post on, err, my bosses that i had run-ins sometime not so long ago (see 2 entries around May this year). firstly, to my GM. i swear, i had bouts of fever, figuratively though, during those times when i knew i hit him hard (judging from people's reax) by those two postings, which miraculously got to his desk (thanks to those well-meaning people. don't worry, i know your cruel intention and it bviously paid well. no sarcasm intended). my friends know the last thing i would do is to hurt someone's feelings, but i unintentionally did just that to him, the person (of all people) i looked up to and admired big time bec of his down-to-earth attitude. i was really crazy to have said there how i hated him (no please, i dont want to mention how it happened) when all i was supposed to say was, i totally disagreed with what he allowed to happen (things he had full control of had he made the right decision). you don't actually hate the sinner but the sin (just a borrowed line sir). i know i should not have meddled with their decision, pero i did and i don't regret it in any way. i just feel sorry for the people i have hurt in my trying to help a friend. so sorry na, it's Christmas - a season of love and forgiving. and i, here, have forgotten all that has to be forgotten. and to my eic, well, all that has been said and done. and yeah, peace to you, too. i swear, i don't hold grudge, i just don't forget things sooo damn easily. but never will i hate. never! siguro, i stop talking to you people, pero it doesn't mean i hate you. i just stop talking, and that's all. even to my former close friend/workmate who once accused me of a lot of things, i have never actually hated her for doing that. i just stop talking, 'cause there's no reason for me to hang around with people who do not like me. kung ayaw mo, 'wag mo! i live by that cliche.

anyway, that friend metioned in my May posts is now happy with her new career outside the country. it's a blessing, really. and i'm happy that she found a new life there. i just wish it'd stay that way.

i may have missed something, but the main thing is i am saying my sorry. i think that settles it. thank you, and you can now print this post and pass it around. *whew*

a bottle of beer please. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Liv on I'm-sorry mode. :) Good, mam. I admire that, because I can never do that even though I know how sorry I am. I'm a proud person and also a bit of an idiot, so I could never bring myself to apologize. Mao na ako New Year's Resolution. In 2007, I'll be a saint.

vatski said...

lagi sa? OA kayo, but Pasko man gud--a time to enjoy and relax. and one can never be in that state if naay excess baggage. char!

to you mam, good luck sa imong resolution. bantay lagi! ako'y latigo nimo haron mamahimo kang martyr. yay!