Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i think, my brain is dead

or it has been that for a long time, i just did not know it. for the past 2 hours i was trying to write an article on paranormal occurrences but my dumb brain just would not cooperate. it's really dead! the article is due anytime today. great!

in fairness to my minute brain, im not that good in this particular topic. oh well, when did i become good on things? say, grammar, huh! spelling, never mind (if i were a score in this test, id be 10! 10 out of 100!!!) my job, oh ask my boss. if only i could use my bilbil to think, id probably have released a book by now.

anyway, im only rambling at this wee hour in the morning when im supposed to be resting my ass. it's as if im drunk, but im not. i just feel stupid for not coming up with an article, and for just being soo uncreative. so not like me.

by the way, i had my hair cut. new hairstyle is the same but a lot shorter that the one i used to sport. so there, ive said that and im out!

5 comments:

feebee said...

ermm... you could have started with a "one of the sources was a Harry Potter wannabe. Very true to the subject" hahaha!!!!

jute said...

Mura diay ka ug si Samson, mam. When he had his hair cut, his strength was diminished. When you had your hair cut, your intelligence was diminished. LOLz

vatski said...

haha! maypa kamo to ako gipasuwat dah, mas well-acquianted man mos mga dli ingun-nato. tsk tsk!

jute said...

Si phoebe ra may dili ingun-nato. Heheh. Siya ta to. XD

vatski said...

bitaw sa? hmmm...

mana man sad mam, ipublish nya nako puhon.