Saturday, October 21, 2006

bullshit!!!!

i feel so bad, i want to kill!!! it is just so not fair. yesterday, i could not open my yahoo account (that liv_ffs@yahoo.com) and i was thinking it would be alright the next day as it already happened before and there was no damage done. and so just a few minutes ago, i tried again and there, i was notified that this address, the official one that i have been using since i was 2, HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED. Bullshitttt!!!! i did not deactivate if for hezbollah's sake. cripes!! i feel like i want to strangle someone. i dunno why it happened, i never gave anyone my password (never!). i did not delete it, why would i, it's my only connection to my relatives and some friends abroad. and now i lost it. damn it!!! i want it back, so if anyone of you down and up there can help me, please do so. pleasssssssssse...oh, im gonna cry now :( a very bad saturday morning. again, bullshit!!!

2 comments:

vatski said...

yeah clare. it's vatski54@yahoo.com now. add me up ha? :)

wengkat said...

hey dear! cheer up... y vastki54? r u 54 years old? well, i'm 3 years older than u! mine add s weber_57. hehehehe. well, just wanna pass the joke on u coz somebody had once asked me if i'm 57 y.o. Bad for them, they grow old while i remain 57 (and u 54) forever, as long as my add does not suffer the same fate as ur old add... (fingers crossed) :P