Sunday, September 24, 2006

the devil wears prada and rides a trike to work


i never wanted to see this movie honestly (Anne Hathaway, fashion, not my cup of tea), but who can resist an invitation to watch it for free? definitely not this writer. and damn good movie it is. i would delay every trip to the cr just to not miss a single scene of this flick. no boring moment, really. entertaining, very. anne hathaway, i swear i forgot what she did in Brokeback Mountain. good gurl she is here. but of course, the devil is meryl streep. and shes a good pick for the role. plays it very well. fashionistas or not, this film (with all the things in it: clothes, stars, punchlines, brands--loads!, etc) is worth your money, the good samaritan's in my case, that is.

7 comments:

jute said...

You don't like Anne Hathaway, ma'am? So far, all movies I've seen with her in it are hilarious. I won't go out looking for any of her movies but when I do get to watch them, I always come out feeling like it was worth it. Also, the Devil Wears Prada is supposed to be a very fun, light-heartedly ascerbic book...so no wonder the movie is good. And Meryl Streep is a good actress...weird-looking, but good. XD

vatski said...

with that breast exposure (like: viola!) in Brokeback...nah! i was used to seeing her as a princess, and that scene was a major surprise to my very sensitive eyes (literally) jud. yeah, yeah, yeah, conservative me :(

neway, you watch it mam, it's really good :) and definitely no breast exposure in it. oh, dont be disappointed mam :P

jute said...

Ah, wala man ko kita sa brokeback mountain. And anyway, naa man ko book sa the Devil wears Prada, and wa pa nako nahuman ug basa. 3>

vatski said...

tan-awa to mam, kahilak kag tansan :D

jute said...

Ay, saonz.

Anonymous said...

sus dude! watch HAVOC paet jud kaau! si Anne naamaw, nagbold! hala!!!! I LOVE DEVILS WEARS PRADA!!!!! grabe dude, nakarelate jud ko!!! hahahahahaha

vatski said...

maayo dude!! say to yourself dayun: "I love my job!" 1000x. awryt? :D