Tuesday, August 15, 2006

weekend madness

Last weekend I watched movies AT HOME. That's the only thing I look forward to in a "rest day." Just don’t have the time in the cinemas, so busy leading a stressful life. I just so love this life, it’s not that expensive.



I picked Munich, a three-hour story of a 1972 kidnap and murder incident perpetuated by 11 Israelis. Based on real events, this movie by Steven Spielberg is very long. I can never make sense right now because I am just so tired and sleepy. That scene with the naked woman who bleeds to death is just so bloody.




Hostel is bloodier. Boobs galore jud ni. And it’s got more violence more than you can imagine. This film makes Hitler a toddler. But then again, there is always this reason that keeps you from pressing the stop button of your remote control, it’s Jay Hernandez. He is so damn yummy. He deserves a space here actually...



The cutie Jay






Dark Water

Jennifer Connelly

As usual I was expecting to get scared away, but was not. But the hell, the story is good. I love the little girl, she's soooo adorable :)






Ring Around The Rosie

Duh! Way ayo salidaa, kas kuryente!





Corpse Bride

Johnny Depp

It's cute. I love it :)

---

And oh, I'm feeling unfit today, hyperacidity struck again last night, got a tummy prob this morning, and I'm currently at work. Where is the love?!!!!

4 comments:

jute said...

Corpse Bride ra jud ako nakit-an diha. Nice ang Corpse Bride. Nice kau ang music. Funny super pa jd. Johnny Depp, I heart you! XD

vatski said...

bitaw mam noh, bisan computer animation ra siya, naa jud siyay sense. nice ayo ila love story, makahilak tag popcorn with hot chili sauce matud pang ms eleanor. hehehe

jute said...

Sad diay to? I was more amazed sa music og sa animation.

vatski said...

niingun diay ko sad? sus!

or was it the popcorn? nyahaha