Monday, August 21, 2006

This is How I Think, What Do You Think?

Last Sunday, while my friend was shopping for pants, etc (she badly needs a change of her entire wardrobe as she is getting really big. dah! patuyang man padako!) and while I was almost bored to death to this endless browsing of clothes and more clothes, I went to a rack of T-shirts. At my back was this friend, and I told her, without looking at her direction, if she saw a T-shirt with "I Think I'm a Boy" imprint. "What?!!" And I repeated my question, and she laughed. Without looking at her direction again, (cause I was sooo busy reading funny quotes imprinted on those shirts, I asked her if she thinks so...And *tsug!* she hit me with that pair of shorts she was holding. "You think so?" I asked again, and another "tsug!" Darn, I was only asking!

This friend would really not believe me. The next day, I went out with her again, and everytime my full attention would be focused on the rows of T-shirts she would then ask me if I was looking for that "I Think I'm a boy" imprint. You bet. But at least, this time there was no more brutality involved. I think, she's a boy, too. Wahahaha!

---

And later that day, I found out from this friend, that my ma thinks I was drunk for two consecutive nights. My ma actually asked this friend's ma if we went out together and drank beer or whatever during these nights. Of course, we did not! We never go out on weekdays. We don't have a night life, we simply don't have a life!

Well, it's just logical for my mother to think that way (HA!) cause for those nights I was vomiting big time. No joke. And let us give thanks to hyperacidity for that.

I can never tell her I had (have) that stupid hyperacidity, or she would kill me. Or there would be so many restrictions, like, no coke, no juice, no nothing. Aw, I'm never good at following house rules, well continue.. And everyone of them tantamounts to no life at all. And I've no life already, I just can't endure killing something that is already dead. That's multiple murder!

---

Anyway, to keep me on my toes, I watched "Kubrador" and was touched (bec it was for free-premier screening e, and it was really good). It's about a jueteng bet collector, aptly played by Gina PareƱo. Review of this movie will be posted here after it shall have been published in TF.

---

And finally, I'm done with my delayed post, and my non-sense talk. Have a nice day, will you.

3 comments:

jute said...

Mam, I think you're a boy sad. I think you're a rugby boy. Hehehe. :)

Hoy, palahubog ay. Sige, palabi. Tug-an ka nako imo inahan do!

wengkat said...

ummmm...duda ko nimu dear, mabdos ka noh? imung anak kay tiger..whahahaha:)

vatski said...

noooo...ikaw bya ang rugby boy :P

tiger ug pug jud dear. bwehehehe