Monday, July 31, 2006

sunday night fever

Sunday and I had the chance to grab these movies from Video City. Four of them actually, and all for "overnight." So I watched all three till early morning the next day. I had to return the other one or I would be penalized, again! I'm tired of paying unreasonable fees. WTF!

And, I also bought Imelda and The Perfect Man for P50 each. A very good buy. I feel so lucky that day. haha!



Jeremy Sisto

Rockwell Falls is a small town with only a population of 436, and that has been that for the last 100 years. Tradition has it that if the population exceeds to that number something tragic is coming to them. So they would kill anyone from their group if there would be new addition, like a visitor (in this story's case). And to keep the number "in tact" one from their group has to "honorably" sacrifice herself. Weird tradition, really. The film is good.



Walk the Line

Reese Witherspoon, Joaquin Phoenix

I watched it at past 12am this morning, and the lack of sleep i got was worth it.




Tom Welling, Maggie Grace, Selma Blair

It is a good movie. Only it is so predictable. The scenes in the ship where the lepers are are really good. Remind me of Titanic. hehe

No comments: