Sunday, July 23, 2006

Blah blah of the day



Paul Giamatti, Bryce Dallas Howard (the lady)

This is definitely not scary. Well, save for a few scenes. Aw mascared nalang pud ka kay nascare man imong tupad. Ambot sad atong water sprinklers nila oi, kuyaw man kaayo'g sound effects. yez, naniudto nako!

The story may not be that amazing, but the way the cameras are panned (however you say that) is brilliant. M. Night must have known he is making a dull movie that is why he lets his cameras move with the characters.

You may fall asleep (I did more than once) in the middle of this movie but the many movements and sound effects will always bring you back to where you actually are.

---

It's either my bad day or not my lucky day. whatever.

First, I can't open my yahoo account (why?). Second, I don't know how to upload more songs into my ipod (when did i know it!), and bec I forced myself to do it I accidentally deleted some of my favorite songs (huhuhu!). Third, I stepped on my glasses (fortunately I did not break them, nahiwi lang. tsk!). Fourth, I was fined P70 for the three VCDs that I rented a few weeks ago. Overdue, my ass! Sus! maayo sad isumbong sa VRB ah, pirated ra ba tawn to! Lastly, I'm broke! (huh!)

Now, that's what you call tragedy. It's probably bec I did not pass a text message I received this morning that says, "you'll have good luck if you pass it around. otherwise, blah blah..." or something to that effect. Or I don't know. I'm tired of thinking. Anyway, it's quite "enjoying" (lala-lala-la) to have some of these things (bad or baddest) around to remind me that I'm still a part of this world, that I have a life. Whew! What a cool reminder.

2 comments:

vatski said...

bati! bati! bati! kaw ra jud ginidotan dude!

vatski said...

but lohah's got a vrey lucky boy there, ive none :( hehe!

thanks for droppin by clare! :)