Friday, February 10, 2006

Orlando Bloom has my phone

"Hi you're Vatski's friend ryt? Kindly tell her that she left her phone on my bed last night. thanks. by the way, this is orlando bloom."

That text message kept me realy busy last night. I forwarded that to all fellow Globe subscribers (Viva unlimited!) and practically everyone of them had a reply for that.

From Malou to me: "Ei, Malou is in the shower right now and i'll tell her when she gets out. this is quino of big mountain, by the way."

To Malou: "Yeah? Ok. and can u pls send me her hubby's #? dont worry im not gonna tell him shes with u ryt now."

From Malou: "U mean dennis (the hubby)? ah yeah, hes downstairs with alicia silverstone."

From Me: "Whoa! wer r u guys? im coming..."

---

From J: "Hoi! Baga'g nawng!"

From Me: "Hehehe. Soya ka noh? :P"

---

From a friend: "Really?! ok i'll let her know."

From Me: "Yes please or i'll sell this phone if she doesnt get it soon."

From a friend: "Ok."

(this friend actually believed this crap. hahaha. she thought that orlando was a code name. gad, i did not wait this age just to screw up with anyone but orlando bloom. Yum!)

---

And the rest were saying "Ambisyosa!" just like what I replied to the one who sent that to me. She was using Sam Milby there. Some kinda yummy guy, well, not really.

---

So that's how I normally spend my night besides reading newspaper (yeah, I do it at night), watching TV, or reading a book.

No comments: