Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Birthday....

...blog!

exactly a year ago i started this blog. thanks to jute, who introduced me to the blog world. since then i started blogging...ang-ang!

this blog has become my journal, with mostly non-sense entries in it, but of course what can you expect from a non-sense person like me. nyahaha.

it all started with the prince's diary and then i went on blogging and blogging...for free (yes, in the office). there are about 90 entries in this blog.

to my blog/journal, we saved paper...a lot of it, in fact.

and i hope you won't bug down as you have also become my photo album lately (sayang ang mga pics wa tawn koy back-up).

anyway, happy 1st birthday and may all your wishes come true.

enjoy!

2 comments:

wengkat said...

happy birtday sa imong BLOG dear.. we'll drink to that!!! hehehe. unya, mamangka ka ani run?

vatski said...

o ba! pizza u lyk? hehehe