Monday, February 06, 2006

The Birthday of Papa Cardy


Yes! It's Papa Cardy's 75th birthday today and because of that, and his obvious frail health, he has to retire from his being the Archbishop of Cebu to finally become an ordinary citizen again. And marry ME!

My eyes for the last several months have been set only for him and him alone and I'm glad that this day has come. Thank you India..thank you disillusionment.

----------

Ei, it is a friend’s birthday today, too. If Papa Cardy’s oozing with divine grace and love this friend is the exact opposite. She’s named Lovey but I don’t think she ever has love. I mean she is loveless. And her wish is to find that guy to replace her dog, Otta, whose days are numbered because she has cancer of the uterus (I kid you not!). Otta, a boxer, is getting real slow by the minute and I was told her cancer was brought by her being a virgin. Well, her owners (Lovey for one) can’t afford to have her fucked (sorry for the word, can’t find any) as a male partner would cost the family P10,000 plus a pup. That is why Otta is sick and will die a virgin. Like Lovey (hope she doesn’t come across this blog). Yeah, Lovey is a desperate boyfriend-less law student. Tsk tsk tsk! Sad dog.

I mean get a life Lovey! I already have Papa Cardy. Hehehe.

No comments: