Wednesday, January 18, 2006

That thing again

i'm in gryffindor!
be sorted @ nimbo.net

i'm in gryffindor!

I took the test twice 'coz the first time I did it I made it to the Ravenclaw house and I wanted to be in the Gryffindor. So I tried again.

But, I was already a Gryffindor before. Several months ago the sorting hat (yeah, that same one in the movie) sorted me and put me in the same house with Harry Potter. It was in the HP's official website. I even have my own wand then :P

I don't care if I'm not a winner!

5 comments:

Naveen said...

hehe.. you must be a brave woman who doesnt fear anything.. hmmm :)

vatski said...

prematura, i manipulated the tests :P

sona, ako ra gibagay sa graphics. sagdi lang gud mubo ra bitaw na. thanks for leaving a comment, btw. :)

feebee said...

what? you need to have special powers to be accepted to the school of magic, di ba? u mean nailad nimo sila nga naa kay super powers? wow!wahihihihi

vatski said...

hoist! ikaw ra diay kabaw mangilad ya? bwahaha

jute said...

Waaahhh! Tikasan... hehehe