Sunday, January 08, 2006

Shutting Up

I know some people think you’re stupid by lying straight to your face, that sucks!
I’ve had enough of them.

Now, I’m a total numb! I don’t care if they continue doing suck-ish things to me.
I am busy.

I sure couldn’t beat them so I decided to switch places with my twin sistah to give myself a holiday.

By this time I maybe very very far away, reading a good book or taking a nap under the mango tree minus the mosquitoes.

And this blog and my world will be taken over by Jessica Alba(tross), an entirely different being.

Au revoir les amis. Merci pour faire un idiot de moi.

6 comments:

feebee said...

speaking of jessica alba, kagwpa jud niya sa HONEY noh? and she can dance ate!!!! lamia oi!

vatski said...

hmmm....niguwa imo true nature ya! mao na u can't decide whether you should go for barney or owing kay gurl diay imo. hmmm...wahehehe

jute said...

Ako man na ate c Jessica Alba, after nako gi dis-adopt c Angelina Jolie for uyabizing my bana, Brad Pitt.

vatski said...

hehe! cge manghud tka ha. pabadlong dha kay mangusnit bya ko bugan. hehehe
unya ato ate si ate sandra (bullock). oki ra nimo ya?

feebee said...

hala!!! nagrugby mong duha noh???

vatski said...

hoist! ayaw saba diha yaan. ikaw raba amo supplier.