Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter finally!



I watched it with jute and phoebe this afty.

A few minutes before 10 I was already in SM. It was actually my first time to be that early for a movie. We had to be there that early for so many reasons: people would come in droves in the afty, jute had a class at 2, phoebe had to go back to pluto, and I still had to report to work.

But it was worth it. It's one of those movies that give you no time, even a second, to go to the CR, for example. In my case I felt like relieving myself in my seat, but of course, I did not! I just could not!

Harry was already big. Ron's nose was even bigger. Forgive me. But he was funny huh!

Hermione was really captivating in her dress she wore during the Yule ball. Uhm, Katie Leung who played Cho Chang wasn't that pretty. She is in her pics though.

And Genny, she was a cute lil thing. I was closely paying attention to her cause I knew she was gonna be Harry's next love interest 2 years later. Oops!

The fight scene of Harry with Voldemort was 'bitin.' I actually forgot how that confrontation ended in the book.

But the scene when Harry clang to Cedrick was really touching.

6 comments:

feebee said...

my heart died when cedrick died. vakkkkeeetttt!!!!! huhuhuhu....:( asa 'to sya padung? underworld? apas ko!

vatski said...

hmmm...:) adto to siya sa mga merpeople ya. sori ka na lang di ka kamao molangoy. WAHAHAHA

Naveen said...

Rating : B+

expected more from the movie.
one thin for sure... imagination is much better than the screenplay.

and yeah! hermione looked cute *blushes*

vatski said...

u cant expect the scriptwriter to squeeze in all the scenes from the book.
but of course, the book will always be the original.

jute said...

"...Harry clung to Cedrick was really touching."

Ay, bayot! Hey, ma! I think the Prisoner of Azkaban was a better movie. Why is it na every time hapit na i-show ang Harry Potter, I always feel excited and then I like the movie and later on I realize that it's not quite up to expectation? And I haven't even read one single book of it. Mao na dili nalang jd ko mobasa. Basin modako pa ako disappointment.

vatski said...

posible jud madisappoint ka ma if mobasa ka sa book kay u expect to see everything u read to be in the movie. pero imposible man pud na, ky there are details in the book nga boring if iapil sa movie, di ba?
okay ra jud nako ang goblet ky sa mas daghan exciting scenes. but i'd have loved to see it start from the dursleys' house preha sa tanan books (except sa 6) :)