Friday, September 16, 2005

wish ko lang!

i feel senti tonight. for the second time, or third, i am misunderstood. thank you!

so desperate to do something to appease myself i texted a friend to have someone who would be willing to listen to me (we always need someone to talk to when we are feeling upset). and i was glad she was just there. thanks to Globe txtnonstop.

still dissatisfied i googled friend+trust+poems and voila a good number of friendship poems appeared. i'm not much of a poem lover but i am really not myself tonight.

this one is quite a poor choice but kinda fitting to my current feeling (i may delete this tomorrow when my old self is back).

what really is a friend? so corny it makes me wanna hit my head with a mouse. anyway, i'm doing this to make me feel better.

taken from a site here's the part of the poem (i cut some stanzas i don't like)

A friend understands you
Without any words,
Stands by you
When nothing goes right.

And willingly talks
Over problems with you
Till they somehow
Just vanish from sight.

That shows you once more
Why friendship is life's dearest gift!

i want to agree but i just can't.

2 comments:

vatski said...

of course not sir! what going on right now is not that big, trust me. i still don't understand why i'm always misunderstood! i try to be a nice friend but they dont seem to see it. or probably the problem is really me and im just too blind to notice it.
well, you will know soon sir. kaw pa! heheh

wengkat said...

dear, i apologize, really... i guess i know why u had came up with this post... don't blame urself, i know u don't mean it. i don't mean to misundertood u or hurt u.. but we are just human, prone to mistakes. it makes me remember of the Gospel two Sundays ago. i might not be able to remember every word but the priest said:
"If somebody does wrong to u. Talk to him and make him realize his mistake. if he does not listen, tell/call a friend to meddle. if he does not listen still, tell ur Church (may be the priest meant the parishioners, etc.) and pray for him who did u wrong. Because God said, whoevere is gathered in my name, i am in theis midst." touching kaayo di ba. very Biblical... di ba "Desiderata" said "as far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons..." and this we should always remember.