Sunday, August 21, 2005

you make me smile

One afternoon while I was riding a PUJ I saw a minicab (a multicab with a roofless back, you know what i mean) with a sign on its rear that read: “When I grow up I want to be a Nissan Patrol!”

I told a friend about this the next day. And this friend said she also saw a minicab (definitely a different one) with a sign: “When I grow up I want to be a dump truck!”

And in a PUJ: “My take home pay won’t take me home.” Cute.

It’s a relief to read these signs you see in the streets while the PUJ you're riding is stuck in middle of the unmoving traffic or when you see in front of you a poster that bears the title CERTIFICATION, which means you have to pay at least 6 pesos.

And recently, I created a group blog. I was about to update it but I could not. I forgot the password.

But nothing beats the East West Bank story.

3 comments:

wengkat said...

hahahahaha! funny bitaw dear... pareha sa imung computer diri sa office bah... bisan murag blackboard pero hi-tech!:) kudos! bilibs jud ko imung wit.

vatski said...

naday ko wit?!!! :D
dont tell them dear that my blackboard/computer is "hi-tech" kay kabaw naka, aw iring man diay ka no. ahehe
thanks for droppin by neways ;)

jute said...

Liv, you don't have to create a new account in order to create a group blog. Just use your own account. Go to dashboard and you will see an option there that says "Create a new Blog." The same username and password can be used. Your groupmates can post there too using their own usernames and passwords but only after accepting your invitation to join.